Hours & Location
The Colonel's Cupboard is located in Commonwealth 212 (around the corner for the parking office). Commonwealth is the tallest building on campus so you can't miss us!
Walk-In Pickup Hours
F 1:00PM-4:00 PM
If you are not able to come in during these hours, we are still avaiable for appointments from M-F 8:00AM-4:30PM. If you need assistance or would like to schedule an appointment, please email email@example.com or complete our Request for Assitance form.
Walk-In Volunteer Hours*
*If you are volunteer with a group and/or would like to set up a time to volunteer outside of these hours, please contact us at least one week prior to see if we are able to accommodate volunteers.
Please email/call ahead of time to verify that someone is in cupboard to assist you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (859) 622-7194
Service Crew Hours
For individuals or groups who are interested in volunteering outside of our regularly scheduled volunteer opportunities, please contact email@example.com. Please contact us at least one week prior to see if we are able to accommodate volunteers.
Donations can be dropped off at Commonwealth 212.
Food boxes requested through our online Client Intake Form can be picked up across campus at multiple pick up sites including:
- Student Success Center (Libary Ground Floor) M-W 8am-8pm, R 8am-5pm, F 8am-4:30pm
- NOVA (Turley House) M-F 8am-4:30pm
- Miliatry and Veterans Affairs (Burnam House) 8am-4:30pm
- Grand Campus (Front Desk) Hours based on desk worker availability/RHC
- South Hall (Front Desk) Hours based on desk worker availability/RHC
- Martin Hall (Front Desk) Hours based on desk worker availability/RHC
|Colonel's Cupboard Locations Spring 2018||863.51 KB|