Hours & Location
The Colonel's Cupboard is located in Commonwealth 212 (around the corner for the parking office). Commonwealth is the tallest building on campus so you can't miss us!
Please email/call ahead of time to verify that someone is in cupboard to assist you. Contact us at email@example.com or (859) 622-7194
Service Crew Hours
For individuals or groups who are interested in volunteering outside of our regularly scheduled volunteer opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations can be dropped off at Commonwealth 212, the Student Life & First Year Experience, 128 Powell Student Center, or at our many food drives scheduled across campus throughout the semester.
Food boxes requested through our online Client Intake Form can be picked up across campus at multiple pick up sites including:
- Student Success Center (Libary Ground Floor) M-W 8am-8pm, R 8am-5pm, F 8am-4:30pm
- Student Life and FYE (Roark 104) M-F 8am-5pm
- NOVA (Turley House) M-F 8am-4:30pm
- Miliatry and Veterans Affairs (Burnam House) 8am-4:30pm
- Grand Campus (Front Desk) Hours based on desk worker availability/RHC
- South Hall (Front Desk) Hours based on desk worker availability/RHC
- Martin Hall (Front Desk) Hours based on desk worker availability/RHC
|Colonel's Cupboard Locations Spring 2018||863.51 KB|