Hunger and Homelessness Awareness 2020
Hunger and Homelessness Awareness is a week that brings focus on the issues with hunger and homelessness. This week will be filled with virtual and in-person opportunities to learn more. This is sponsored by the Resident Hall Association and Student Life & First Year Experience. We hope that you can join us!
See more below as links publish during the week.
- Hunger and Homelessness Views
- Cooking with Student Dietetics Association
- Being Homeless: Learn More about Homelessness
- Homeless Care Kit Making- Postponed to a future date. Please follow along on Engage or Corq to see future offerings.
- Myths vs Facts: Hunger and Homelessness